Hi folks,
Been quite some time since I popped in, eh?
Well, things haven't been going so good lately. F*cked up family members who just makes my blood boil at the sight of them, funerals, and plain ol' helplessness. But I'm not gonna elaborate on that, or it'll just take pages and pages to fill you in.
That's only part of it. The sequel would be of friendship falling apart. i t was on my account, so I can't blame nobody for that, except myself. Plus, I don't think I'm doing a pretty good job of mending it. I brought it upon myself, and now I don't know what to do about it. Every attempt seems to just go down the drain.
So yeah, it's been a pretty crummy week. I don't go to sleep happy, and neither do I wake up happy.
What a start to a day.
*Sigh...*
No comments:
Post a Comment