Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Have a Dream in New Orleans

A big big super huge HELLO to all you folks since its been AGES since I last updated this poor ignored blog of mine. D: But no worries, I'm back! (for a little while >.<)

Just wanted to drop some updates. Currently doing my Industrial Training as required by KDU UC, at Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Kuching. I must say, what goes in the back-of-the-house and during everyday operations are extremely sugarcoated for the guests to see =/

My, my.

Frankly, I was surprised and totally unprepared for whatever I was in for. Some things (and people) appalled  me at first *well, still do, actually* . There's only one word for it.
Mindfcuk.

Excuse the language. But anyways, slowly got used to it, and the second month of being in the Front Office department is quickly coming to an end! One more month and I'd be switching departments *maybe* To put it in a nutshell, I learnt a lot (still am) about how the hotel works, guest's behavior and demands, and most importantly, the team member's different attitudes and how they roll. =/ You know how they teach you back in class how teamwork and tolerance is important for the department's success and stuff like that? Well, some people reeaaaaaaaallllyy needs to go for an intensive team-building course.

Okay, enough about that. It's gonna be a 1000 words essay if  I keep on typing on my training. -__- My boss is firm and fair enough, so that's all that matters :)

Social life is next to zero now, since I'm usually too tired or too lazy to go out on my off days, and I'd rather chill out at home. *Omg, I sound so old, am turning into an anti-social being! D:* I guess it's cuz most of my close company are back in KL.  Oh well.

On the other hand, missing the boyfriend so so damn much :( Its so sad sometimes thinking of the times spent together doing simple things like having dinner or catching a movie seems like a bliss to do, especially now that we're so far apart. :'(( But it's all in the name of a better future, so yours truly will be looking forward to the day to go back that I'll be able to hug the boyfriend. :)

And that, folks ends up today's post :) 2 months ++ of not hearing anything much, as even Facebook haven't had much updates from me . =/ Till the next post, XoXo all! :D

I love you, and missing you as you read this.
Lots of love from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment