Friday, July 13, 2012

Newbie

Hey, guys!

Its been super long since I posted anything here! I know, I know, I promised to keep this blog updated. But that's what you get when you're as random as me.

Speaking of randomness, I'm going to do just that, right now. Random. I've just been back in DJ after 6 months of internship at my hometown, Kuching! Its been awesome, getting to go back home for half a year. And now I'm back.

It should be nice, right. Back to where I miss a lot of things.

WRONG.

Lots of things have changed. Yeah, I know, it'd be stupid to think things will still be the same. But then again, I certainly didn't prepare myself for this! Drastic, major changes. People I used to know, routines I used to do. Its's all spiralling out of control, like I'm in some kind of freak time change!

Seriously. Its making me uncomfortable, which leads me feeling awkward. Which sometimes make me feel frustrated. Then I'll be wondering what is wrong with me.

Actually, I do wonder what's wrong with me. I think a friend of mine was right. I am anti-social. I pick and choose.

Sigh. Sometimes I think of myself as, "intruder much?".

Well, sorry for the depressing post. folks. But that's what I've been feeling since I came back. Depressed, and homesick.


Bye for now, more cheery updates soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment