Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mid-Autumn

Hello there, people!

This is the first ever entry in my NEW blog page, and it's gonna be about the Mid-Autumn Festival, or Lantern Festival! :D

Just got back from trying to burn down the hostel playing with lanterns and eating mooncakes with the bunch. (:  Waaayy different from celebrating it with family, and definitely one that goes to my good memories. Ended up having a start to a mini arson but didn't get to actually finish it. :P

Here's just a sneak peak of what we were up to behind the hostel. (;

Having fun with lanterns and poses (;

Damn cute faces XD
The happy boys 
This year's celebration is definitely dissimilar to the ones I'm used to, but it was equally good all the same. (: Managed to get some good shots too. For more pics, check out the Facebook album (;

Gotta go now folks, got a Food Costing mid-term *sighs* to attend to tomorrow. ): Wish me luck! (I'm gonna need it)

Happy Mooncake Festival, dear. I love you so very very much (;

No comments:

Post a Comment